Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 x 100g Chris’ Traditional Avocado Dip
- 1 chicken breast, sliced in half horizontally
- ¼ zucchini grated
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- Pepper to season
- Spray olive oil
- Place dip, zucchini and basil into a bowl and combine well.
- Divide mixture into two portions and place onto one end of the chicken breast, carefully roll it up and secure it in place with a wooden skewer. Set aside and repeat with the other piece of chicken.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium and spray lightly with olive oil.
- Cook chicken rolls in pan until golden brown on each side.
- Season with pepper and serve with a garden salad.
Recipe created for Chris’ by Naturally Nutritious