Baguettes with Moroccan-style lamb strips
Makes 4 Baguettes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb leg steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Baguette Rolls, halved
- 1 190g tub of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Sweet Potato & Harissa Hommus Dip
- To prepare the Moroccan-style lamb strips, combine the paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin and salt on a plate. Dip the lamb in the spice mixture to evenly coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or to your liking. Once cooked, remove from heat. Slice the lamb into 2cm-thick strips.
- Fill each baguette with lamb strips, watercress and a generous amount of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Sweet Potato & Harissa Hommus Dip.
- Serve immediately.