BBQ Whole Corn on the Cob with Coriander Butter
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 50g soft butter
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 190g tub of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Mexican Style Bean & Corn Salsa
- Combine butter, coriander, garlic and a good pinch of salt with a fork. Place on a piece of cling film, form into a long round shape and freeze for 15 minutes until hard.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Brush the corn cobs with oil and cook on grill, turning, for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove the cooked corn cobs from the grill and place on a serving platter. Cut the butter into 1cm thick slices and place on top of the warm corn to melt.
- Serve with a bowl of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Mexican Style Bean & Corn Salsa.