Chocolate Chip Waffles
These Chocolate Chip Waffles made with our creamy Traditional Greek Yogurt are perfect for the lazy weekend breakfast-in-bed situation!
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- ½ cup Chris’ Traditional Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your waffle maker. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, and maple syrup.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until all ingredients are combined. (it should be fairly smooth)
- Grease the waffle maker, pour the mix and cook waffles according to manufacturer’s instructions. Serve with a dollop of our yogurt and drizzle with melted dark chocolate!