Greek-Style Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 x 100g tub of Chris’ Dips Traditional Tzatziki Dip
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1⁄4 of a cup of greek feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp of kalamata olives
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Spray the baking paper with olive oil and lay the sweet potato evenly over the dish.
- Spray the top of the sweet potato with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes or until the chips are tender and golden (be sure to turn them half way).
- Meanwhile, mix Chris’ Tzatziki Dip with 1 tbsp of water to thin out When the chips are cooked, remove from the oven and arrange on a plate topped with cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives.
- Drizzle your Chris’ Tzatziki mixture over the top and finish with some fresh parsley.