Mexican Inspired Shakshuka
- 2 tbsp of Chris’ Traditional Corn Relish Dip
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tsp of smokey paprika
- 1 free range egg
- A small bunch of fresh coriander – stems finely diced and leaves roughly torn.
- Set your oven to 200c
- Spray a small ramekin or baking dish with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, toss your tomatoes, paprika, the coriander stems and a little salt together until well coated.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh lime, the coriander leaves & a side of toast.
- Put your tomato mix in the ramekin and place dollops of Chris’ Dips Corn Relish all over, before carefully cracking an egg on top.
- Finish the egg under a grill – watch it carefully as it will only take 1-2 minutes, depending on how well you like your egg cooked.
Recipes by Healthy Natty for Chris’ Dips.