Pea and feta fritters
- 2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 100g Danish feta
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Chris Traditional Avocado Dip
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chris Traditional Avocado dip
- Roasted tomatoes
- Place peas in a mixing bowl and lightly crush with a fork. Crumble feta over the peas and add spring onions, mint and avocado dip before mixing together.
- Add milk, eggs and flour to the pea mix, season lightly with pepper and just combine until the flour completely dissolves and a batter is formed.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Dollop a heaped soup spoon of batter into the frying pan to form a round shape and repeat till you have three fritters in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes or till golden brown on one side and then flip over to cook for another minute or two. Place cooked fritters on a plate lined with a paper towel, they can be kept warm in a low temperature oven whilst the other fritters are being cooked.
- Once all fritters are cooked, serve on a platter with extra avocado dip and roasted tomatoes.
This recipe was created for us by @FeedMeIchi