Sweet Potato Red Curry with Chicken
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp curry leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tub of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Sweet Potato & Harissa Hommus Dip
- 1 cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 1 BBQ chicken, shredded
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Spoon curry paste into a preheated fry pan and cook through.
- Add chopped herbs and stir for 1 minute.
- Add tub of Chris’ Down 2 Earth Sweet Potato & Harissa Hommus Dip and coconut milk to the fry pan and stir until combined.
- Allow to gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon a generous amount of the curry sauce into individual bowls, topping with the shredded BBQ chicken and coriander to garnish.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.